Friday, August 13, 2010

Character Chic: Emma Pillsbury


One of my favorite things about the end of summer is the beginning of fall! I love the clothes, the weather, and the return of all our favorite TV shows. Glee was Fox's quirky, musical hit last year. I've been spending my Thursday nights this summer catching up on all the reruns of Glee to see what all the buzz was about. 

I immediately had a girl crush on the school's OCD counselor, Emma Pillsbury. That red bob, those big dow eyes, and that adorable sweater clip! Emma's style is colorful, preppy, and as organized as her personality.



To snag Emma's style this fall think about:
1. Colorful sweater sets
2. Pencil skirts
3. Maryjanes
4. Brooches
5. Chunky statement necklaces
6. Blouses with pretty collars (peter pan or bows)
7. Don't forget the sweater clip!

Here are some adorable sweater clips available on etsy:


Enjoy!
~Eleanor



1 comment: