Thursday, August 19, 2010

Online Shopping

Eleanor & Agnes shopping buddies, just like Paris & Kim! ha!

Online shopping Pros
-More selection
-More stores (especially if you live somewhere like rural WV)
-Packages delivered right to your house
-Shopping in your PJs on your couch
-Easier to compare prices at different stores
-Ability to read reviews 

Online shopping Cons
-Expensive shipping prices
-You can't try on the clothes (a lot of stores have easy return labels and free return shipping though)

One of my new favorite sites to remedy my online shopping cons: Retail Me Not
I have saved $31 with this site just this week! I've placed a lot of online orders this week preparing for a reception party we are throwing for my brother and his new wife.  

The site is simple to use, just type in the store you want a coupon for and it will show everything that is available. It also gives you a percentage of how often the coupon works and a date if the coupon expires by a certain time.  

Give it a try!
~Eleanor

3 comments:

  1. Geez, I wish I had the budget for clothes that Paris and Kim have!

    Retail Me Not looks like Ebates. I hadn't heard of Retail Me Not before. I wonder which site (or if there are better ones out there) offers better kick backs or if they are the same? Do you get discounts through Retail Me Not when purchasing from Amazon? I think on Ebates you don't...

    -Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do have amazon coupons but nothing good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a relaxing read on this site with the latest deals and discounts information at regular intervals, however this is a never miss deal for Chilis coupons here for Black Friday..

    ReplyDelete