Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shade Clothing Sale

I just noticed a post about this in my rss feed reader...


Shade Clothing is having a liquidation sale, online and in stores. I have never bought anything from shade but their things seem basic enough that just about anyone could like them. I just browsed the website and I didn't see any great deals to get crazy excited about.

I do see a pretty blue cardigan, but all that is left is large.



















Check out the stripped tank. 
I like that color green.




















-Agnes

2 comments:

  1. I haven't shopped at Shade either but have looked at their site and that tank caught my eye, also!

    ~Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling that would catch your eye. The other colors for that tank are cute too.

    -Agnes

    ReplyDelete