Monday, August 9, 2010

Casual Cutie, Reese Witherspoon

Testing out the new blog. It might be a little rough for a a while but overall it should be a fun experiment for me and the co-blogger, Eleanor!

Waaaay cute outfit!







I love everything about the look. I really love hats, especially fedoras. Love layering too. Wheee!

(I sound like 13-year-old blogger... I seriously lack inspiration this early on a Monday morning.)


-Agnes









I matched a similar look for less... after the jump...

 And when I try to make similar looks or just make looks of my own, I go to places that are very affordable or places that are at the very least available to me locally. (I tend to like to see things in person or try it out before I buy) They may not be the best match for me.


Hat: Target > Mossimo Supply Co. > Black and Tan Hat - $12.99

Shirt: Old Navy > Black 3/4 Sleeve - $14.50 (I did black because the band on the hat as black but really you could do any color because that shirt comes in a lot of flavors).


Shirt (Under): Old Navy > Long White Tank Top - on sale for $4.97 (Reg. $8.50)




















Pant: Old Navy > Khaki Pant - $29.50




















Sandals: Payless Shoes > Black Montego Bay Club - $16.99





















Sunglasses: Payless Shoes > Black Sunglasses - $9.99



















Purse/bag: (total upgrade from the plastic grocery bag) Old Navy > Black Cross-body bag - $17.99 (Reg. $24.50)

No comments:

Post a Comment